At Crescent Eye Care in Charleston, South Carolina, we are passionate about providing complete eye care to everyone. Sight is such a crucial part of life, we want to be able to support you and keep you seeing clearly!
People tend to put off getting eye exams. However, if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you need to schedule an appointment with us. We promise it will not be long or painful!
- You have diabetes or a health condition that affects your eyes. Additionally,, if you have a family history of eye-affecting conditions, you may need exams more often.
- You can’t remember when you had your last eye exam. A year is too long!
- You get dizzy, motion sick, or have trouble following a moving target.
- You notice any changes in your vision. This is especially important after a head trauma.
- You have to squint or close one eye to read books/the newspaper, and this doesn’t work if you don’t’ hold them far away or really close.
- It is hard to see street signs at night and generally drive in the dark.
- Your eyes are itchy, dry, red, or you are seeing floaters, spots, or flashes of light.
- You have headaches, eye strain, or blurred vision after spending a long time in front of a computer screen
Going to the eye doctor is not the most thrilling thing, but it is incredibly important. Do not put off making an appointment. We are ready to skillfully make sure your eyes are in good shape – call us today!